Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Russian Roulette

This morning I booked a rush call on House, one of my mother's favorite shows. I think I was a little more excited for her than I was for me. I've heard it's not a very extra-friendly place...

A rush call sounds like what it is... Get there ASAP! I was replacing someone who didn't make it to set. We have a hotline we can call for work the next day and leave our availiabity. It's a lot like the Potpourri category on Jeapordy... I'm 99% guaranteed to work, but I have no idea what it will be. It's also a little like the aforementioned game. Sometimes you win... Sometimes you wish you had a bullet to end the pain.

My day was ok, but lets just say I won't be calling in on the line for a week or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home