Sunday, July 30, 2006

Royal Flush

I decided to book another day on Breakdown.
Today we shot in Playa del Rey, near the LMU campus.
PdR is a neat community in that it has million dollar homes in very close proximity to LAX

They day went by slowly, and we were given some false hope when the ADs were told to wrap all of us at 8pm. It's now 1:55am... :)

Some poor guy brought a very nice car to set and then proceeded to worry about it all night. Two frat-boy types, thought it would be fun to indirectly screw with him by making remarks about how scuffed up it was becoming. I say, if you are going to spend the night worrying about your car on set, don't bring it to set.

Once again I was payed to walk along the beach.
This time in the moonlight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home