Sunday, July 16, 2006

What's the frame?

Today was great. Everyone on set was in really high spirits, and we did some outside work which was well received since it's about 102° under the lights on the soundstage.

My friend Alaina was approached by one of the ADs who, upon seeing her, made the cinematic frame with his hands and started asker her where he's seen her. The look on her face was priceless. I just about spit my coffee to Venice Beach when I saw both. I've never actually seen someone seriously do that and it was awesome! She was offered an additional booking on the next week of shooting in Zuma beach (Malibu!) as well as some advice about an acting studio to check out. I slid him my number and told him to hire me as a P.A. for the rest of the shooting schedule. I make a kick-ass P.A! I'm detailed, work hard, and can project my voice futher than anyone in the room. (Yay, SGT Ruiz!) We'll see if I get the call.

My call time for tomorrow is 11am... Let's see if I make it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home