Monday, June 26, 2006

Band Jam

Part of the perks of being on the "crew" of "Monk" is that I get to take an easy going lunch break.

The extras are all held in a giant holding tent for about an hour and have very little freedom to move around. I, on the other hand, can cruise the set at my leisure and field well wishes from various lighting, grip, and makeup staff. It's pretty cush, and I love it!
Today, myself and some of the prop guys decided to plug in the musical equipment (remember, the show is set at a rock festival) and had a nice 25 minute jam session. I jump behind the drums and kept time much to everyone's surprise. The smiles all around were enough to keep me going. Tomorrow, Ollie (prop guy and helo pilot!) is bringing real cymbals so we can actually hear the crash and ride. (The ones up there today were muted for film purposes)

Rock on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home