F.Y.I.
Last night, Nikki and I went to the Improv in Hollywood to see the Jim Henson company's Puppet Improv. As the title suggests, it's muppets doing iprov. Way funny, and you get to see the live action underneath the muppets! As we were leaving, Nikki got a call from hewr roommate about a short film he was helping to produce on Sat. I jokingly asked her to see if there was a spot for me in the film...
I just got home from an all day short-film shoot for the 48 Hour film festival.
It was amazing! I'm ridiculously tired, but I don't think I have been as excited as I am right now. Our screening is on Tuesday night. The best part is I now have the opening part of a demo reel for possible agents and managers.
What a day...
I just got home from an all day short-film shoot for the 48 Hour film festival.
It was amazing! I'm ridiculously tired, but I don't think I have been as excited as I am right now. Our screening is on Tuesday night. The best part is I now have the opening part of a demo reel for possible agents and managers.
What a day...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home