La playa
Continuing with the bilingual-market, success-story-in-the-making, I worked another day on VIVO.
The whole day was spent on the beach next to the Santa Monica pier where we kept getting a push every 45 minutes. A "push" is when they reset the work time so they can start the work clock later. It was more of a courtesy to us then a drawback since all of us are buyouts on that show. (A buyout is when they pay you a flat rate. It's always more than what I would make hourly, thus I do it, sans complaints)
After laying on the beach for 5 hours, I got to work and finshed in time to grab a drink and some dinner with two friends from Austin, who are in town for the weekend.
The whole day was spent on the beach next to the Santa Monica pier where we kept getting a push every 45 minutes. A "push" is when they reset the work time so they can start the work clock later. It was more of a courtesy to us then a drawback since all of us are buyouts on that show. (A buyout is when they pay you a flat rate. It's always more than what I would make hourly, thus I do it, sans complaints)
After laying on the beach for 5 hours, I got to work and finshed in time to grab a drink and some dinner with two friends from Austin, who are in town for the weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home