Reaction=Action
Ever have one of those days where you can feel your life change?
I had one yesterday.
Now, there was nothing exceptionally special about yesterday. I woke up. Walked the dog. Got in the car and drove to my latest job. When I got there, I knew something apart from smoke was in the air. (Griffith Park is on fire)
I'm helping a friend paint her house. What's wonderful is that this house sits in the hills above Encino. This offers an unobstructed view of the San Fernando Valley as well as my personal favorite, Van Nuys airport.
Painting in itself is therapeutic, but yesterday I listened to "the Secret." You may or may not be aware of the secret, but it rocked my world. Not only did it validate a lot of things that have been at the forefront of my mind as of late, but it gave me a new perspective from which to look at the world around me. Almost suddenly my mood improved, my thoughts became clearer, and I could feel myself becoming happier by the second.
All of a sudden, 31 seems to be the year of action. Roots are down, thoughts are focused, and life is free and clear and ahead of me.
I also learned that I am a kick-ass painter!
I had one yesterday.
Now, there was nothing exceptionally special about yesterday. I woke up. Walked the dog. Got in the car and drove to my latest job. When I got there, I knew something apart from smoke was in the air. (Griffith Park is on fire)
I'm helping a friend paint her house. What's wonderful is that this house sits in the hills above Encino. This offers an unobstructed view of the San Fernando Valley as well as my personal favorite, Van Nuys airport.
Painting in itself is therapeutic, but yesterday I listened to "the Secret." You may or may not be aware of the secret, but it rocked my world. Not only did it validate a lot of things that have been at the forefront of my mind as of late, but it gave me a new perspective from which to look at the world around me. Almost suddenly my mood improved, my thoughts became clearer, and I could feel myself becoming happier by the second.
All of a sudden, 31 seems to be the year of action. Roots are down, thoughts are focused, and life is free and clear and ahead of me.
I also learned that I am a kick-ass painter!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home